Current Job Opportunities
Coordinator of Community Development
Asian Media Access, Inc. is hiring a full-time Coordinator of Community Development to work in our Minneapolis, MN office.
- Develop culturally appropriate health education materials, content, and programs.
- Deliver health information using culturally appropriate terms and concepts.
- Help Asian American and African American refugee/immigrant communities understand their health conditions and develop strategies to improve their health and well-being.
- Customize health education materials to fit the Asian American and African American immigrants’/refugees’ needs.
- Promote a Bicultural Active Living Lifestyle through cultural exercise, healthy food, complete street, and green prescription.
- Identify and develop targeted AMA programming to address the health disparities among Asian Americans and African Americans.
- Notify the public regarding disease awareness, prevention, and management.
- Collect and analyze data to assess community needs for program planning and development.
- Enhance the quality and quantity of wellness and chronic disease prevention programs at the worksite and in the local community.
Bachelor’s Degree in Community Health, Public Health, or a related field.
Experience in or knowledge of collecting and analyzing public health data by using different statistical tools, such as SAS, SPSS, etc., conducting diagnostic studies and community health assessments targeting ethnic groups, developing culturally appropriate community health programs and events; CPR certificate.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org